Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Highly cost-effective and secure handling of both technical and complex business tasks.
Procurement to Payment (Accounts payable)
Mountain of unprocessed bills, missed due dates or duplicate payments cost businesses money and deteriorate vendor relationships. As a solution we offer the following Account Payable services:
- Three-way match (PO, Bill, Receipt)
- Bill posting in ERP and statement reconciliation
- Schedule payments to maximize available early pay discounts
- Master Cost Sheet Maintenance
- Variance Reporting
Order to Cash (Account receivable)
Companies that do not receive payments on time can suffer from anemic cash flow, which makes strategic planning, forecasting, and overall business growth all the more difficult.
Our Account Receivable services include:
- Streamlined Invoice Submission (automated process and follow up)
- Collection coordination
- Payment to Invoice Matching
- Account Reconciliation
General Ledger and Month-End Close
Expedite the Month-End Close process with the help of our experienced personnel and enhance the reporting accuracy.
Month-End Close services include:
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- Income Statement Flux Analysis
- GL Detail Transaction Review
- Bank account reconciliations
- Accounting Software Closing
- Financial Statements Preparation
Employee Expense Reports
Proper expense reporting reduces workload, boost productivity and is vital for managing spending.
Employee Expense Reporting services include:
- Provide transaction detail to cardholders to facilitate expense reporting
- Ensure all transactions are properly recorded and statement is reconciled
- Follow up on questionable charges
- Monthly analysis and reporting by category and cardholder
Ground Freight Cost Control and Reporting
With rise in eCommerce ground freight costs become an ever-larger portion of business expenses. Accurate tracking of this expense helps to focus on the areas most needed for increased profitability.
- Weekly review of LTL and FTL bills
- Gross Profit to Contribution Margin calculation per shipment
- Investigation of unrecognized charges
- Freight Forwarder Bill Credits and Lost Freight Disputes
Ocean Freight Landing and Analysis
In light of recent spike in international container shipping costs keeping pulse on ocean transportation is more important than ever.
- Weekly review of freight bills for quote vs actual variance
- Weekly allocation of freight costs to inventory value for accurate GP reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of ocean freight bills with receipt of goods to ensure no missed bills or allocations
Payroll is one of the most important aspects of business. It affects employee morale and reflects a business’s financial stability and reputation.
Account Payable services include:
- Process weekly/bi-weekly pay cycles
- Create weekly/bi-weekly payroll batches & custom payroll reports
- Process payroll deductions (garnishment, child support, 401K, health insurance etc.)
- Calculate monthly Health Benefits
Business Process Automation
BPA enables organizations to shift their focus from maintaining manual, tedious tasks to creating improved, orchestrated workflows that can effectively and efficiently add business value.
Business Process Automation services include:
- Analyze current processes
- Design spreadsheets and models
- Execute smooth transition to new automated process
- Maintain and improve the process